Wednesday 14 September 2016

London#6 Clotted cream and Biscuits, the classic English tea




Well today I had a pretty bland day. See I am even posting about it. I have been doing schoolwork and blogging. Hope I didn’t break any rules about saying that you blogged while blogging.

Well anyways we went out and had some clotted cream and biscuits, and tea. And through some communication mall function, I thought my mom wanted the big platter of desserts and she thought I wanted it. So right now we are slowly snacking on this huge amount of food. Not saying it’s bad just saying it is not amazing and it is a lot of food. Now this is an English culture thing. But I wouldn’t suggest it. I would just get clotted cream and tea. Clotted cream on biscuits is amazing. The clotted cream is lik cream except creamier, tastier, and probably more fattening because it tastes good.  

Thank you and have a great day.


AND COMMENT, please, or else, if think the blog was good say it was good, if you think it is bad the say it is good :-), but no seriously comment and tell me what you thought and what I can improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment