Wednesday 28 September 2016

London #7 Les Mise

Well a couple days ago I saw Les Mise. Now I know some of you will be like "really yarrow your self esteem if so low that you need to go see people live in hell."

But I will be like no, I went there because I like the music (They are the only so. ngs I know of that can be sung so cheerfully while the lyrics are equal to "Death, more death, misery, with a dash of heart breaking") but also my mom got some tickets so why not? So we went, and for one thing. The equstics (I know. Isn't my vocab getting sofisacated) were amazing. And I've gotta tell ya. It was so good. We were two stories above them so we could see the orcastra, which was cool. But we were still close enough that we could see the faces of the actors.

All of the actors were really good, and it wasn't like your normal song play, where you only know what is happening if you have your back round info. No, you could actually understand what they meant, another cool thing is that they had a roatating stage. Which made the play way more cool. Because people could start walking long distances but staying in one spot. Making very cool visual effect.


The play was really incredible. And if you are ever there I really segest going.


No comments:

Post a Comment