Tuesday 6 September 2016

London#3 Burning Beauty

Hi guys. Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while. It has been a little bit busy.

Anyways I’ll tell you of a story that happened 2 days yonder back.

We had learned the day before that they had an epic domino line in London that traced the fire.  So we were all sad about missing it, but we decided to go to the museum of London. There we learned that they were going to burn a 400-foot long model of London. So we went through the museum, but we didn’t stay long because we’ve already seen a lot of roman stuff and things like that. That’s the problem with traveling the world.
Afterwards we decided to head over to the model. On the way we walked into this square and saw a man with a booth that made mango lassies (my favourite drink) so we asked if we could have one but they said sorry we aren’t ready yet.  Fair enough, we then saw a pub and popped in and my mom tasted beers while I had a nice vintage of coke. We then walked back to see if they were ready but no alas it was not meant to be.
While walking we both got hungry and we noticed a small but nice looking takeout place. So we decided to pop in. We got these dishes that had onions, pepper, spicy pepper, beef/lamb, and other amazing things. It turned out to be AMAZING!!!!!!! And not to badly price for London. We were going to eat in but we noticed that it was 20% more to eat in so we decided to eat out. We ate by the model. It was quite beautiful, it is a shame that the burnt it.

We didn’t want to wait for something so beautiful to be burnt so we headed home. I’ll admit I got completely lost. I got turned around, luckily my mom saved the day and got us back on track. So after a while of walking we caught the bus home and relaxed for the rest of the day.

So that was my day. THANKS FOR READING!



No comments:

Post a Comment