Wednesday 14 September 2016

London #4 Funniest show EVER And most talented (Stomp)



A couple days ago we went to the play Stomp. It was Arguably the best play I have ever seen.

Theme: It is a group of tenthish people, who use ordinary objects and make music with it.  This consisted of brooms (sweeping and whacking), basketballs, Lighters, rubber tubes, newspapers, pens, garbage can lids, poles, garbage cans, grocery items, and more that I can’t remember.

Why it’s amazing: They use things that you wouldn’t expect. Like the lighters, they used the kind that have a metal cap, the also made the room 100% dark, so you would see them going off and on making a really cool visual affect. Because it had a metal cap they were able to make to kinds of sounds, the lighter lighting and it turning off, which happened when the metal part went down. I would explain the different sounds but all I can think of is “when it is lit it makes a click and when it turns off it makes a click,” you will have to take my thought for it (get it. I’m typing, so these are my thoughts, not what I am actually saying anything. Look I’m sorry but if you’re going to read my blogs, bad puns happen).  Also if you take a moment and think you will realise how skilled these people are. They have the finger agility to light and turn off lighters faster then you can watch. To doing double backflips while holding garbage can lids, then doing a summersault immediately afterwards and then doing the splits. It like you dude are you human, or some alien coming here to get a kick out of stupid us humans look, compared to you?
Also the humour. Now that is something to talk about. Every act they get every body laughing. I could take an hour to explain them to you. But it wouldn’t be nearly as funny. I would suggest going on YouTube and searching Stomp and just look through the videos for funny parts. Although some you need to see an earlier part. Or you know just going to it, but seriously. If you ever get the chance go. Because I think you will find that it is also the most skilled and funny show you have ever seen.

Thank you, and have a great.

AND COMMENT, please, or else, if thin k the blog was good say it was good, if you think it is bad the say it is good :-), but no seriously comment and tell me what you thought and what I can improve on.


1 comment: