Friday 15 April 2016

Rebuilding a Castle 1

Well today was my first day working on the castle project. We worked in the Garden i.e. a 2 acre square with a 12 foot wall surrounding it. We just weeded. At one point I took out the hoe and swung it around like a maniac to get rid of a code yellow-red case of thistles. A code red is when they grow up to 4 feet and reproduce like crazy. Unfortunately I only know this because I lived in a scenario like this. On the grounds they have chickens, ducks, and geese. It turns out that the first time they got chickens a animal got all of them except three. The geese are very hard to get photos of because they think that I'm about to attack them. So that is the news for the day. More on this story later. Bye and have a great day.




1 comment:

  1. I'm always a sucker for stories about animals. Thanks for this one! And for the lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete