Friday 8 April 2016

4 Countries in One Day

Canada-Germany-Luxembourg-France 


In one Day!

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately but I have been very busy/almost falling off my feet because I am so exhausted/and deprived of wifi (which kind of makes blogging impossible). Also I have been hulling three bags and one cat :o/:( and I would like to see you try to navigate a German airport which is 3km from one side to the other (That is just the inside). 

Anyways... now that I have blown of some steam lets get to the main highlights of the trip so far.

So first we took Air Canada from Calgary to Frankfurt (Frankfurt three km from one side to other). When we first landed we needed to take another flight. And we went into the wrong security, so we almost missed are flight. Than when we landed in Luxembourg we had to get a buss while carrying all the stuff that we own (we are trying to move to Europe). After that we took a train to Metz. We stayed there the night.
Today we got on a train to go to Paris. If you can, avoid Paris. (It has SIX DIFFERENT TRAIN STATIONS! LIKE WHO THE #@%##^#%$@ CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA!!!!! Sorry just needed to get that out of me.) So we could get another train to Cherbourg. Where we took the cats to the vet to get an animal passport. I saw the second strongest women I have ever seen. She was a little bit elderly. But she held back a dog that probably had at least 100 pounds of force. Anyways that is my blog for today.



Don't forget to comment.

4 comments:

  1. I just bookmarked your blog. I will definitely be following it. I look forward to reading about your impressions of different cultures and how it feels to consider living in a new country for an indefinite period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmarked! So glad you're safe. What a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. There is an option to follow it.

    ReplyDelete