Thursday 14 April 2016

Cork

So uh ya... don't come to cork unless you want a giant meal from Tony's Bistro (Tony is actually Italian.). He cooks a full Irish Breakfast. It is huge, the only thing that is different from the Canadien breakfast is that they serve fries and onion rings, but the main difference is the black and white pudding. The White one is just normal sausage, the Black one is fat, blood, and oatmeal. Now that I think of it it is really disgusting. I thought it was a big meal, but apparently there is a meal called the (dun, dun, daaa)... THE GRANDFATHER I looked at what it contained. It pretty much included the kitchen sink. But anyways I left there feeling very satisfied.

But I can tell you one thing. It is dirty. I mean industrial revolution kind of dirty. Gum on the ground, and just general dirt. Don't come if you want clean!

Now I am at the Starbucks and they have one of the coolest prints on their cups EVER! Unfortunately I can't up load the photo right now because I don't have a cord ;( I will do it later. Anyways I need to do some other stuff right now so BYE! And have a great day.

1 comment: