Sunday 17 April 2016

One With the Chicken

Well I have been at the castle for a bit and there is this small black rooster that roams out of the fence for the chickens. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't with the others. I mean wouldn't you want to be with the group for warmth and safety. Well it turns out that it wasn't his choice. He got kicked out of the group by the other rooster. 
So now he lives by himself. He is able to steel some food once in a while though. Which is good. The thing is, is that I don't think used to be like that, because he used to have a twin brother. So together I think that they could fend off the other rooster. The black one is pretty smart. He goes up in the beams of the barn to get away from the mink that killed all the chickens except three (they have replaced them now). 

No comments:

Post a Comment