Wednesday 17 May 2017

My Home Schooling Subjects

So right now I am in Croatia and I am going to tell you about my subjects that I do in school. 
Also for those that don't know I have been traveling Europe for about a year with my mom. Along the way I have been to Luxembourg, France three separate times, Ireland, Belgium, and all of the UK except for Northern Ireland.

Well for social studies I have been studying Yugoslavia and Genghis Khan, Yugoslavia because Croatia was a post communist country, and Genghis Khan because why not. There is quite a lot that I didn't know, like world war one was started by one assassination of a guy trying to help people. I explained more about it in my last blog. 

When I was in Canada I did 6 piano lessons with the teacher I had before I started traveling, I also helped my grandparents with their cows (it was calving season). One of my mom’s friends also taught me about a bit of woodworking.

For math my mom is teaching me Trigonometry at the moment.

Luckily in the area of Croatia that we are in people speak Italian also, so know I am trying to learn it. It is a lot easier than learning Croatian would be, also I have six years of all French immersion schooling (did all my subjects is French), which helps because there are some similarities. So I am working on a small book that takes you through all the grammar and things you need to know for basic Italian.


Have also been learning some agucultural information, because we are volunteering on a group farm.



No comments:

Post a Comment