Saturday 27 May 2017

Best Documentary? (Ancient Black Ops)

Well I've recently found a series on youtube that I had watched on Netflix about to 2 years ago, and the reason I'm so exited about it is because it is a documentary/blockbuster. In other words its a documentary that was made for people with short attention spans (like me).

They have 9 episodes on youtube I think (if you have Netflix I highly suggest checking out if there are more).

The videos are about historic highly trained soldiers around the globe. The cover some main ones, like Spartans, ninjas, and samurais. They will usually give you some basics about there training, and then they will tell you about a major achievement that, that certain special forces accomplished in there time.

Umm... ya anyways this isn't a very long blog but it just a suggestion for a short TV series (each episode is 40 minutes long). But just so you know, if your one of those people who doesn't really like fast pace kinda shooty shows (theres not gun fighting or anything its just the way its wrote) its probably not your thing. Check it out to make sure that its for you though, don't take my word for it.


Have a great day.

And THANK YOU FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment