Saturday 27 May 2017

Croatia

So I'm going to tell you guys about some of my time in Croatia.

Well at the moment I am staying in a house thats in the middle of the town, in fact my window is right on the street. The town is really close to the sea but luckily its not touristy at all, even though there are towns only a couple minutes drive away that are super touristy.
Another thing that is nice is that I can walk to the small grocery stores within minutes,  which really helps for cooking, because it won't matter if I need anything.

So anyways, I'm volunteering in the town and so far I have been working with 3 donkeys, but I also just finished weeding a massive patch grass that even though there is a massive working group were I'm staying all of them are working on the office, so my mom and me were the only ones working in it. So it took us a week 2 hours a day which is quite a lot of work if you think about it. We are taking a couple days of working in that field (because we still need to refine some of the rows because we just took the main group of weeds out.) and are have been working in the bosses house, and know we're going up to his other house up north.

Anyways this is a short blog thats not very interesting, so have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment