Tuesday 5 July 2016

Broken!?

Well things have been going well except for all the things that went wrong. It first started with my mom's computers's hardrive started making noises and now my computers moue pad stopped working so we had to buy a mouse. Why is this happening... All the important things a breaking. Holy gohst "Yarrow this is a first world promblem"
"But it's my COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But yay sad times. But really besides that things have been quite good. One of the WOOFers likes to speak english (which is nice because the other have a hard time understanding my accent when I speak  french) so we are planning to  watch a movie soon which is cool. Nothing else planned but I'm sure lots will happen.



Have a great day and thanks for the support to get me to a 1 000 veiws.


No comments:

Post a Comment