Wednesday 18 January 2017

Newquay Aquarium (Blue Reef)

Well today I am talking about Newquay Aquarium (Blue Reef(incase you didn't guess by the tittle)).

It's mainly pics and videos but I think that this place was awesome. Here is the link for there website  https://www.bluereefaquarium.co.uk


With all videos do not turn on volume because there is a bunch of annoying back round noise, and also I am a noob on computers and I don't know how to turn off the volume.



So we will start off with some cool facts about the pacific octopus.



You Say What?
 The new Chameleon.
And they're snails?
You can only be so awesome.
I found Dorry
Next photo shows what I in the photo.
Ya, thats right a Cayman.

Cool thing.
Neon fish.

What are you looking at, Eh?
Neon starfish.







Add caption


Photo of the rockfish.


Ya that's a fish.





The little white tentacle things are like tiny fingers for the starfish.
#Starwars #Totallyalien
Beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment