Friday 19 August 2016

Belle île

For all that have been following my blogs will know that I am on Belle Île. A small Island in France.
But know we have to leave. So here is a blog of just general Belle Île.



Here are the things that I and my family like about Belle Île.

Cats.
Since comming to Belle Île they have been much happier. I believe this is from them having 5 achors to run around on. This might not seem like much, but for cats who have been cooped up for a couple months it is like heaven.


Mom.
She says her favorite thing is the playing at a resaurant, there is this groop of people who go there and play each day (but there are more players on the week end). They are welcoming and the have a laugh each time.


Grandparents
Though they are not with use they get the benifit of being sent flavoured, homade, organic, made by amazing person, very good tasting, etc. marshmellows (thank god I didn't have to say that aloud.) And earings (just for my grandma) and almost some Belle Île cookies (they were to expensive to send over (it would cost more than what we spent to get them)).


This will be uptaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment