Monday 21 August 2017

Bordeaux

We took a weekend to go to Bordeaux for several things, one, my phone, two, school products, and also to meet my mom's friend.

It wasn't too long of a drive (only about three hours), and we arrived with plenty of time to look around. We first went to FNAC though (a tech shop in France, great to sing with the tune of YMCA), where we bought my new phone and all the school supplies. We spent a good couple hours in there and then we had supper and a nice Chinese restaurant although afterwards we found out that there were actually a lot a little farther down the lane. Bordeaux ended up looking pretty much the same, white sandstone from the 18 hundreds, and had a very romantic smell every where you went of pee.


The next day we went back FNAC to buy cases for my phone and my mom's. We then went to Starbucks to enjoy good coffee and to find a place to stay in Belle Île. We then did a quick walk through the museum, the museum had things that we already saw consisting of roman and prehistoric and some midivil artifacts. We then finished the stay with a meal at a different asian restaurant. And that was my stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment