Monday 10 October 2016

WWOOF PARTY!!!!!!:)

Well on the weekend I went to the WWOOF 45th party. Which was really cool. It beat the thought that all british are old, wrinkled, and remaiber the good old days when they owned most of the world.

I met both hosts (people that have WWOOFers over) and also I met some people who ran the organisation in england, which was cool because I was able to see what problems that they encounter.

We stayed in an old school which is know used as a place for groups to come and meet and do outdoor activitys.

So we stayed in little bunk beds and were privided with food. The cooks were incredible, they cooked us all funky kinds of things. It is such a shame that they usually only cook for kids, because my generation (5-16) are so picky in what they eat. I didn't bother in the evening to go to the meetings, because they just rambled on about boring stuff.

The day after they took us to a small farm which was kinda boring because the guy was like "Me... Myself... and I..." it was kinda like, dude you see who you are talking to? Farmers who don't care about you, they want to see your micro farm. But then we went back to Scotland where we are staying at the moment.



I may blog about the time we had going and comming back from the party. Snce it was 5 hours each way.


Hope you didn't fall asleep while reading this blog. And HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment