Saturday 11 June 2016

1 DOLLAR COFFFFEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I have not only done a lack of posts, BUT a lack of photos. Sorry, but I have been leaving my camera behind all the time.


ANYWAYS...


Yesterday we went into town to get bikes. It was a great day to walk. The sun was shinning the skies were blue, just not yesterday. Yesterday it was pouring rain none stop. But we walked anyways. We did get a lift while we were walking. They were kind people from Paris here for the weekend. After we got to town we found the bicycle shop and asked if we could rent or buy some bicycles, and we got this response, well pretty much. I WILL NOT SELL YOU BIKES! So we walked around wondering what do now that we were in town. First we bought half a chicken (that was already cooked), and some AMAZING white pudding (we went back and bought more). We then found this café that sold 1 euro COFFEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! But just to blow your mind even more, it was good.

 Ya crazy.

We then got enough energy to go to the museum. We had lots of fun. The gun powder room which had a curved roof that made all the sound waves come back to you that = coolness sound. The reason this happens is

After the museum we saw this parade devoted to Acadians, being Canadian that means a lot to me. The reason they celebrate is that after the Brits burned killed, pillaged, and other mean suff, 78 families came back to the island. On an island that is only 20 km long that is a lot of people.
But after this the rain had gone through my rain jacket, through my hoodie, and through my shirt. But my mom very kindly got me a very awesome and dry hoodie. Then I got a pizza. It was ok. We stayed at this bar while a guy sang in french and english. It was a pretty awesome day overall.
Hope you guys have a great day tooooooooooo:)




No comments:

Post a Comment