Wednesday 18 May 2016

PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, at the last place we had the option of walking to town, or eating potatoes. When we were about to leave, suddenly groceries appear in the fridge... something seems foody around here (sorry, but I had to). But now we are in paradise. They have tons of hot water, and one of the most beautiful houses I have ever seen. And for the icing on the cake, they're very kind. I have weed whipped their lawn for them, it had became so overgrown that the lawn mower couldn't mow, ironic, no? After this blog I will go do some more. They have these hilarious chickens that are always talking. But anyways, I was feeding the small brown one a millipede (their are three of them, 1 the fat white one, 2 the medium white one, and the 3rd small brown) but number one got it, but while I was trying to stop it I got my hands on her. I then realized that I could pick her up. So I PICKED UP A CHICKEN TODAY.
Well my day is complete. Hope yours will be complete too.

No comments:

Post a Comment