Tuesday 3 May 2016

Another post

April 29, 2016

Well today started off with me being sick. So I stayed in bed, and slept. After a bit I woke up to find my cat trying to get under my blankets (can’t blame her, it is so cold some times). Then she positioned her self so all her paws and her head was on my arm. It felt so nice.

I then went to the ten o’clock breakfast, and ate my normal meal of yogurt (plain), honey, a banana, and some oats. When I was finished I went to Bob and got a job. He got me to repair a window. First I had to use a scraper to get of all the old paint/putty that someone had put on the frame. I then had to make little ridges even with putty, because in some places it had crumbled away. Then I had to paint it. It was fun, but it took me quite a long. That was pretty much my day, not very interesting, was it?

P.S.
 Can’t believe it, I beat the French (Alexis) guy at his own game. After practicing for long periods of time I have homed in my boules (not sure if that is how you spell it, and if you don’t know what that is then search it on the internet, because if you’re reading this, that means you can, SO DO IT) skills, so when it came around I beat him twice in a row. First 12 to 11, a close game, but then 12 to 5. It made me feel so good.
Anyways that is my boast for the day.

Thank you, and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment