Thursday 17 March 2016

Movie Time! Also My boring beginning



Today is the start of life...

Well. Ok. I guess it has been going on a little more than just today. But it feels like it. Since I was 7 my role in life was to be an ambassador in between my mom and dad, well actually just for my dad. While my mom would try to talk and be reasonable my dad would just be a plain Donkey Butt.

Ok now you know my background, well some of it, but if I told you all of it, you would turn old (like 20. LOL). Anyways today we got the good news. We are free to go! 

Ok now that we got past my dark past (sorry for the pun). Let's talk about the less stressful part of the day. I went to Zootopia. It was the best animated movie I have seen in a long time. The main character is a rabbit Hops. With a side character Fox. he is pretty main but only secondary. I tried telling my mom but she says I put in too many details (I take to long to tell the story), also I don't want to give to many spoilers. 











So I think that is enough for one night. Have a great day.

Yarrow



2 comments: