Saturday 19 March 2016

Learning Kijiji is actually very easy.

The part you don't have to read.


This last couple of days have been days of learning. First, I learned how to use Blogger. And today my mom taught me how to use Kijiji.  So I posted my first ever Kijiji Ad!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :p

It was a pair of...............................................................................................fgfgfg. Ha you read that didn't you:)............................... skates. Yup, that was worth the mental power wasn't it. LOL. But anyways I'm a like "Ok hit post and see wat it looks like on Kijiji." AND THEY WEREN'T THERE!
So, at first, I tried to fix it, then like a second later I'm like oh well.
BUT then a person emailed me and asks me about them. :)

The Important part


But anyway I used to think that Kijiji was very complicated.
 But actually, you just chose a category that your item fits in too. Then it gives you even more precise options. After you do that, you then just write the price, put up some photos, write a little description and Vola you're ready to post your item.
Although don't be alarmed if you can't find your item. I have tried posting other items up to and still could not find them on the selling part of Kijiji.

So that is me learning Kijiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment